Wednesday, November 01, 2006

VENT

I have to apologize to the world today because I am in the foulest of shittiest moods, possibly ever.

So far today I've called my hair a "stupid f*cking slut" for not curling the way I wanted it to. I went downstairs to get breakfast and almost punched the guy behind the counter cuz I couldn't understand what he was saying (he was asking if I wanted bread. BREAD. NO I DO NOT F*CKING WANT BREAD, I ASKED FOR EGGS!!!) And Karl Rove you idiot of all idiots you oppose gay marriage and yet you're close with your gay stepfather!? Unbelievable. I don't get that at all. You guys better vote on the 7th to get the Republicans out of Congress. Seriously. Oh god. These eggs are so good. I wish I'd gotten bread. WHY didn't I get BREAD!?! DUDE. DUDE THAT I WORK WITH. IF YOU ASK ME, "Are you famous yet?" ONE MORE TIME YOUR LIFE WILL END.

...

Wow. I feel so much better! All I needed to do was let that all out! Breath. Ahhhhh. I seriously feel so much better. Thanks for listening, you guys!

Love,

Glennis

PS - Another less foul post is on the way.

No comments: