Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sleepy Bighead

Borrowing a note from Eliza's midnight diary, I recorded a snippet of myself at my most tired (tiredest?) point of the week; tonight. This will be a weekly occurrence from now on. What if I'm wrong and I'm more tired at another point in the week? Well then you guys get another video. These are easy cuz I take them with my camera. No, not my video camera. My photo camera.



It's a good thing I've got a killer personality. I have a HUGE head.

Love,

Glennis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

consider me a newborn glesbian. i spit on my monitor watching yer vid, at least the last 20 seconds of it. hooked on yer posts. thx.

Star Bird in minneapolis

Glennis McMurray said...

Woo hoo! You did a ST!? (Spit Take) Oh man so freakin awesome.

Welcome to the club. Did that sound creepy? I'm not like scientology. I swear.

But I have a BIG SECRET I CAN'T TELL YOU UNLESS YOU GIVE ME $500!!