Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Importance of Posting Things

Some things for your consideration:

#1: I found a new commercial I love/hate. I can't decide if it's the worst commercial of all time, or the best. It's for a product called, "Head On." The entire commercial goes like this: "Head On! Apply Directly to the Forehead! Head On! Apply Directly to the Forehead! Head On! Apply Directly to the Forehead!" Brilliant or Re-todded?



#2: STILL NO ELLEN REJECTION LETTER!

#3: Just in case you are confused, here's a graph my co-worker made to clarify the sign-in/out times on our system. I hope this doesn't confuse you.


#4: This video is PERFECT. Just watch the beginning minute or so. It's just TOO GOOD.


#5: I have battle wounds from running! This is from my sports bra. I also have a purple pinkie toe. Oww. And I ran 10 miles on Sunday. Woo hoo!!


#6: I need your help! Please vote on your favorite design from below. Just reply in my comments with your favorite letter that corresponds to the picture you'd most likely wear as a t-shirt. Thank you loves!

A. Lawnmower


B. Robot


C. Roger Rabbit


D. Can Opener


E. Shopping Cart


F. Sprinkler


G. Worm


H. Humpty Dumpty


I. Moon Walk


J. Running Man


Have a great day!!

Glennis

7 comments:

Jenmac said...

Robot.
I saw that ridiculous head-on commerical! It irked me even more than the Relacor lady's pronunciation of "belly fat."

Anne Stesney said...

B!
ROBOT!
RO
BOT
I. AM. TYPING. LIKE. A. RO. BOT.

Anonymous said...

roger the rabbit.

carrie said...

'The Sprinkler' is my signature dance move...but I think the pic of The Robot is way better

does that help at all??? no?

Maggie said...

i like the robot as well....

but the running man pic is ultra tron. or something.

i cho cho choose the running man.

Anonymous said...

moon walk!

Anonymous said...

Robot. Definitely Robot.