Saturday, November 25, 2006

Rap Superstar

I mean... you guys. I kind of rule!

Ok, I didn't WIN last night. But I didn't back out of the show (which, trust me, I was strongly considering) so in my eyes I DID win!

I rapped about Gwen Stefani, my imaginary gay boyfriend, taking my opponent on a unicorn to a castle and braiding his hair. The usual stuff. I was not a MEAN rapper. I was a terribly hilarious rapper and that's ALL I COULD ASK FOR.

Seriously, the next time they do this show (probably January) you must attend. Eliza is a killer host and Shockwave, as always, drops the mad beats! (gross, Glennis)

I have to give a special thanks to my little sis, her boyfriend and their friends for coming and drunkenly screaming for me. I doubt I would have made it past round 1 had you not been there. <3 <3 <3

Oh and Thanksgiving was GREAT. I got to hang with an awesome family, drink wine, play with a 4 year old (legos are so fun you guys!) and, on the car ride back to the train, I got high! Ah yes, the ending all holidays should have. I hope you all had great Thanksgivings as well.

Now I'm either going to write for my class tomorrow... or go see The Departed. How much do you want to bet it's the laaatter!??? I love procrastinating.

Have a great weekend!!

Love,

Glennis

No comments: