Wednesday, January 10, 2007

C.R.E.A.M.

UPDATE: THIS POST IS NOW OUTDATED AS I'VE COLLECTED ALL THE GAME PIECES. WOOOORD.


Dolla Dolla Bill, ya'll.

(Sorry... I know that just sounds wrong coming from me. I've been listening to 36 Chambers a bit obsessively lately. Ahhh memories [of high school] light the corner of my mind.)

Anyway!

You guys know I like $ right? And you guys like ME so you want me to HAVE money, right?

Well then here's what you should do. Unless you're planning on playing the Soprano's Suitcase of Cash game yourself (and why would you want to waste time doing that?) you should take pictures of any Soprano's ads you see ANYWHERE and send them to me. That way I can totes win $100,000 and give those who help me a sweet gift card to Starbucks. Or Dunkin D. Seriously, it'll be worth your time.

The ads are everywhere. In magazines, newspapers, on subways, billboards. Just snap a pic with your camera phone and send it to me.

I could kick myself. I was on a subway the other day that was literally COVERED in ads and I thought to myself, "maybe I should play the game..." and then got bored and fell asleep.

WELL NOW I'M ON BOARD, BITCHES.

This morning I took a pic of the whole family, a pic of Tony and one of Christopher. Here's a list of all the game pieces. If you see one of those, take a pic for me!

Also, if you come across a website and there's an ad for the Soprano's on A&E, let me know. I can click on that and get a game piece too.

You're all just swell, you know that?

I owe you one.

Email any findings to me at glennisthemenace at gmail dot com.

Love,

Glennis "I want to pay off my credit card" McMurray

No comments: