Observations, by Glennis McMurray
1. What's the deal with airline food?
2. Does anyone else think Barry Manilow looks like a fully grown Progeria baby?
3. I need to cut my bangs!!
4. NY1 reporter Roger Clark is my favorite reporter ever. He has to report on stuff like the Transit Strike and Roller Derby girls not having a place to skate and he's always super sarcastic about it. I LOVE IT.
5. I can't stand the commercial for some car company where 4 woman are trying to be very "Sex & The City" while having brunch. Do you know which one I'm talking about? It drives me nuts every time it comes on!!
Woman 1: He takes me to the theatre.
Woman 2: And you LOVE the theatre.
Woman 3: He takes me to the airport.
Woman 4: That's huge!
Woman 2: Sometimes he just takes me home at night and jerks off in the corner to pictures of Roger Clark.
Woman 3: Oooooh guuurl. (everyone laughs)
Woman 4: Fart
I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL. The part that gets me is the "oooh gurl." BARF BARF BARF (see, everyone loves Roger Clark!)
6. I just had the funniest memory of my friend Maggie Kemper doing a short film where we thought the world was going to end and her character didn't want to die with hairy legs so she shaved them (in the dark) and cut herself about a thousand times. SO FUNNY!!
7. I looked for that kid this morning to buy him breakfast but he wasn't around. Maybe I embarassed him.
8. My boss is taking a car service to a luncheon today from 42nd and Lex to 45th and Broadway. The car service will cost around $60.
9. Have you seen those commercials where that kinda creepy woman talks to you about "your unsightly belly fat caused by stress" and how Cortisol can help you? Yeah I never believed it either. But check this article out. Maybe I'ma get me somma dat!
10. The winner of the "name it get a dollar" contest has been decided. And the winner is...... drum rollllllllllllll.....da da da da daaaaa.... LIZ BLACK! Yes, Liz is the winner of One Dollar (and no cents) for her suggestion of "The Sugar Beats" for my DJ crew name. Thanks Lizard!
Have a great day everyone. Help a homeless person. (I'm going to volunteer in a soup kitchen so if you're interested in joining me, lemme know, yo.)