Tuesday, January 10, 2006

let me see that one, two step

In an attempt to move my dancing at DDPP past this:



and this:



I am going to start taking dance/hip-hop classes at Crunch. Now just so you know I've always billed myself as a non-dancer. Until DDPP I had never had rhythm and never EVER attempted to dance. But, well, I don't know... DDPP has changed me a little bit. If nothing else, I have more confidence.


Please no, I'm fine in the corner. Move along.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm slowly transforming myself, what with DJ classes and hip-hop dancing, into something... more. Something different. Not necesarilly better. Just... different.

Something like this:


No, you can't invite your brother. My name ain't Public Dancer, bitch.




One final thought. Why did this picture come up when I googled Bad Dancer. You tell me.

No comments: