Thursday, January 19, 2006

Failure to Launch

You guys! I am Uh-HUB-SEssed with this movie I keep seeing trailers for called "Failure to Launch." You guys, it has Terry Bradshaw in it! I mean did you see him in Hooper circa 1978? Wowie guys. Hot stuff!

And also, SJP... you gogurrrl. Pulling off the 20 year old thing even if it does take special lighting to get ya there.


Siiiigh. You don't know the half of it, sister.

Really you guys. Could there BE anything wrong with this movie?

Oh just one thing...










IT'S NOT IN THEATRES NOW!!

Anyone up for fandangoing this shit with me??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thuroughly enjoyed reading this blog, it is one of the first I've ever read and makes me want to read other blogs (whatever the smurf blogs are/mean.) Finding this blog was like a pirate finding a treasure... which reminds me, I don't think that the best part of a treasure hunt is the actual moment of discovering the treasure, but rather the fond memories the pirates share along the journey to find it. Thank you for all that you've done for mankind.