Wednesday, September 21, 2005

An Open Apology to the People of NY

Hey guys. Sorry I yelled at you on the escalator yesterday. Sometimes I really just assume everyone in the world knows to stand on the right, walk on the left.

I mean, if you see that it's rush hour and that everyone else is doing that, I don't know... I just thought maybe you'd get it too.

But it's no reason to yell, I know.

I'd had a rough day and little sleep.

So I'm sorry everyone.

And I'm also glad I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear what you called me as I stormed up the stairs (and caught the train which got me home 3 minutes earlier than I would have gotten home had I waited).

Love,

Glennis

PS - Listen, I'm kind of in a shitty mood again today so if we could try to avoid this whole mess again that'd be great. Thanks again. Sorry.

PPS - My new favorite How To.

No comments: