Monday, August 14, 2006

Put. It. DOWN.

Ug you guys!

It's one of those times in my life. I can only explain it by saying that I feel like I'm in one of those snow globes and some little kid keeps shaking it and won't let it settle. Put it DOWN already! I never liked those globes. Boring. Too perfect. I did like those pens where the bikini comes off the girl. Now that's fun.

I have a few things to talk about at 3:18 in the morning.

#1
I am really glad they made the movie "World Trade Center." Because I think we all know how close we were to forgetting that day. Especially those in NY at the time. Phew! Thanks Oliver Stone! That day was almost wiped completely from my mind! Dick brains.

#2
This is a message to Harrison Ford: Harrison! Mel's out of the picture as America's Sweetheart! Let's get on that shit! Ride the wave! Yeeeeeee haw!!

#3
If you didn't listen to my rap you should!

#4
I cleaned house today and talked to myself the entire time as Jackie from "Workout" on Bravo. It might have been a defining moment in my life.

#5
Please check out my other blog because I lurv it.

#6
Sorry Blogger, but Wordpress kicks your ass.

#7
Hello dude from the Raisin Bran Crunch cereal commercials. Welcome to my blog.

#8
I might be taking over Queens, bitches! Let's get it on!

I'm finally tired. Maybe now I can sleep. Or maybe I'll write a new rap.

G

No comments: