Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Commercial Whores!

Hey everyone! I'm baaaaaaack!

Before I recap what I've been up to the past 5 days (IN A RAP), I will alert you to a new blog I've started. You all know how obsessed I am with commercials and so I present to you:

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor!

Yes, Liz Black and I are finally, once again, joining forces to bring to you the blog among blogs. All about commercials! You know you love it. It'll feature music from commercials (what's that song?!), infomercials, commercials we love, commercials we hate, and as much hilarity as 30-second commercials can inspire. WHICH IS A LOT.

So check it out. And if you have some commercials you'd like to alert us to, email us at andnowaword at gmail dot com.

Peace!! I'll be back later with a real blog post. And more. Continuious. Never ending. Blog posts. HOORAY!!

Love,
Glennis

No comments: