Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's My Birthday!

Ho Ho Ho! MEEEEEERRRY BIRTHDAY!

Yes, that's right. Yours truly, Little Miss Foul-Mouth herself is 28 years old! That's almost 30! Woooowee, you guys!

Jesus christ it's 2am and I'm still awake.

BUT WHO CARES CUZ IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Birthdays for me are like Christmas for kids. On crack. And ice cream. Seriously I love birthdays. Your birthday is YOUR DAY. There are 365 days in the year and only one of them is all yours...why not celebrate the shit out of it?! YOU are amazing and YOU are worth celebrating. Wouldn't YOU agree?

I heard on the news that it's going to be crummy outside tomorrow.

BUT WHO CARES CUZ IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

The other day I was standing in the subway with my headphones on. A woman stopped to ask me something. Why do people do that when you have headphones on? It happens ALL THE TIME. I am just now remembering this after telling my friend Jenny that I never get stopped because I put my NYer face on. I guess when I'm listening to music I drop the snarl.
ANYWAY
So she comes over to me and says something and I can't hear her, of course, so I take one bud out of my ear and say, "what?" and she repeats herself...

Her: Where is the chocolate?
Me: (That can't be what she said) What?
Her: Where is the CHOCOLATE?
Me: (OMG I'm losing my mind. Is she really saying chocolate?) I'm sorry...one more time?
Her: THE CHOCOLATE!
ME: I am not from here.

She walks away and I look over and see the gray "S" and go "ooooooh. THE SHUTTLE."

Guys, "shuttle" doesn't sound anything like "chocolate."

I'm retarded.

BUT WHO CARES CUZ IT'S! MY! BIRTHDAY!

Have a great day because, after all... yep you guessed it.

Love,

Glennis "Princess Birthday Girl" McMurray


I'm 4.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy birthday from Sunny Australia!

Jaime said...

happy birthday Glennis!