Thursday, February 09, 2006

It's time for me to say I'm sorry

Isn't that a great song...Chicago's "Hard to say I'm sorry" I mean pretty much anything by Chicago or Journey top my awesome list.

I have a new reader who sent me an email with the following video. You guys, you know I'm not squeemish but this literally made me clasp my hand over my mouth and GASP. So only watch it if you don't mind watching something totally disturbing and awesome.

WATCH IT

I'll wait...

hhmmmm da ddeeee do dum.

laaa la la la

hard for me to say i'm sorry

i just want you to know...

over now...


I KNOW!!! HOLY SHIT RIGHT?!?! THE DUDE'S LEG!!! AHH!!! EEEEH EH he eehe

Thanks Eric

FOR PUTTING A NEW FEAR IN MY HEAD

Love,
Glennis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy fucking holyshit.

spo said...

Did you hear that SNAP! then he tried to stand on it for a second! SNAP, stand? Nope! fall down and cry!

This will make my husband THROW UP!

Glennis McMurray said...

if he does throw up video tape it!