Monday, May 07, 2007

I Eat Pandas Tonight!


I don't know how we'll do it, but we'll do it together.

You know how you've always wanted to see me and Eliza in I Eat Pandas but it's always too late (and we know you love your beauty sleep) or on the weekend (and we know you volunteer) or in a theatre that creeps you out (and we know you like clean things)? Well now we've solved all those problems so that you can enjoy what we like to call "The Best Show of All Time EVER" (I'm the only one who calls it that but I stand by it); I Eat Pandas!

Tonight (a Monday!) we're at Mo Pitkin's (clean!) at 7pm (early!) so why not stop on by and check us out? You have no good reason not to? Well I'm certainly not going to give you one!

Monday, May 7th, 7pm
I EAT PANDAS
Mo Pitkin's House of Satisfaction
34 Avenue A @ 2nd Street
$10
Dinner and Drinks available!

God dammit I love you guys. See you tonight.

Love,

Glennis

1 comment:

Dina R. D'Alessandro said...

Long time lurker, first time commenter (-or?).

The bf and I just popped over to Mo Pitkins to watch your show. We live in the EV and have been meaning to check you gals out for a while (sorry if that sounds creepy). Definitely "The Best Show of All Time EVER" and we're glad we went. Thanks for making us snort-laugh so much!