Wednesday, December 21, 2005

me me me me me. all mine

I got an email from a friend the other day that Fuse was looking for people to submit jokes for a new show that sort of a cross between "weekend update" and "daily show" so I of course jumped at the oportunity. I slacked off until the last second and handed in 6 jokes two hours after the deadline.

So, because they were probably not even looked at and will never see the light of day, I'd like to present my favorite here for you, dear reader.

Enjoy!

In Star magazine Enrique Iglesias was recently quoted as saying, "The next product I'm gonna put my name on is extra-small condoms. I can never find extra-small condoms, and I know it's really embarrassing for people--you know, from experience."

Factory workers have already begun manufacturing the extra-small condoms and have reported they're having trouble telling when the condoms are in the box.


Ooooh snap! Glennis, you are comedy GOLD my friend. Comedy GOLD.

Happy Transit Strike!

Love,
Glennis

No comments: