Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's just one of those things

I'm gonna get deep for a second, so hold on.

A friend recently said something to me that changed a lot about how I think, feel, act... and it was pretty simple. She said she was taking a class with an improv GREAT (we're talking down-in-the-history-books GREAT) and she said something like, take what you need from improv and then use it in your life. not everyone should be or will be a great improviser.

Well jesus christ. Of course. Take what you can from it and use it in life. I don't have to be the best improviser there is and I'm not ever going to be. But I can take what I learned those years that I studied and performed and use it to do great things! And I will.

You guys, I'm pretty excited right now.



Things are good.

No comments: