Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Whore-porate Video

Please go to this website and click on "Click Here to see the Team-Cheer Video" on the bottom right of the screen.

Keep in mind while watching this video that ALL THE PEOPLE in the video are actual employees of this firm (save for the man with the whistle "cheering" all their awesome employees on).

I honestly wish I'd made this video because it made me cry. I cried for various reasons while watching, but mostly because I remembered that I saw this picture earlier.



But that uterus-melting photo is beside the point.

I really don't know what else to say about that video. I mean it really just sums up my hatred for the corporate world in one delicious 5-minute video.

Please enjoy it. Again. And Again.

1 comment:

Dori Jennings said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That was the funniest thing I have seen all day!